Use Derived Operations to program faster. For example if you do one operation on some portion fo your part, and you want to follow up with another operation on the same areas of the part, using the same tool, than make a derived operation. This can cut down on the programming time necessary to make the part.
- Making Parts (and Cars) Faster with Fusion 360
- Swiss-Type Machines; Tips for Screw Making
- American Manufacturing by the Numbers [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Dances with robots: Slave/Master changing perceptions of human-robot collaboration.
- Autodesk introduces PowerMill Additive for high rate additive manufacturing