The integrated stock simulation allows the user to see the stock being removed and automatically checks for shaft and clamp/fixture collisions. The resulting stock model can be inspected by coloring the surface by tool number. 3+2 machining is supported and multiple toolpaths can be verified in a single operation.
- Making Parts (and Cars) Faster with Fusion 360
- Swiss-Type Machines; Tips for Screw Making
- American Manufacturing by the Numbers [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Dances with robots: Slave/Master changing perceptions of human-robot collaboration.
- Autodesk introduces PowerMill Additive for high rate additive manufacturing